A Midsummer Night’s Error

Lemonders, previously we got a sudden site crash due to abrupt traffic increase right upon the time we scheduled to open the pools.

We had no choice but to upgrade the server and defense system in the first time and then rebooted the server to get things recovered, when we noticed the display error of the front-end due to sync problem causing by rebooting.

We’ve been fixing the display error since we detected it and now it’s been thoroughly fixed.

Rest assured that during the time of fixing, contracts were operating as planned and interactions were smooth, most of all, all the assets were safe and sound.

Anyway, we felt sorry for any unpleasant experience caused and thanks a million for your understanding.

More functions will be available during following days. Stay tuned.